Monday, July 28, 2008

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
- Winston Churchill

I guess I am a fanatic about recruiting, training and being prepared. After thousands of interviews with potential candidates what I notice is
that the candidates needs to try become a fanatic about researching the dream job and become a student of the company and the value they can add to the potential firm.
It is my job as an employer, recruiter to tell the story about the company and sell the candidate. My biggest advice is ask yourself a question before each job interview? How can I set myself apart from the other candidates? what will it take for me to be successful. Alot of candidates are interviewing me at the same time. So I try to share as much information about the position as I possibly can.

It is ok to be a fanatic about something that means alot to you.

No comments: