Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Time for a Fresh Start!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year! Changes are coming and you have to be ready to
go with the flow in your search for new employment. As a business owner,
companies are always thinking about the bottom line and how your performance level effects the business. To add value to your search for a
new career ask yourself three important questions,
1. How do I effect the bottom line what value do I bring to the company interviewing with?
2. How can I make a difference in the year to come at thecompany I select
in adding value to the firm?
3. How can I relate the added value I bring to firm by my everyday communication.

Perhaps, in answering some of those questions you will be able to rise
above the average candidate taking a look at new opportunities.

Happy New Year! and You Remember your Value to your firm!
If you are "not" bringing a value add to your company perhaps it is time to find a "new" company to bring value to?


No comments: